You can make your donation and set up a direct debit using the following bank details:
The Akshaya Patra Foundation UK
HSBC Bank PLC,
Account No: 31741349
Sort Code: 40-38-18
To enable us to send you a receipt for your transfer please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7422 6612.
Text MEALS to 70500 to give £5 or MEALS to 70300 to give £10
On average, 94% of your donation is allocated to the direct implementation and management costs of our Food For Education Programme. The remaining 6% of your donation enables us to meet fundraising and communication costs so that we can efficiently raise more funds and expand our reach. The Akshaya Patra Foundation upholds maximum transparency in fund utilisation. Please visit reports and awards for more information.